With your financial support we can continue to provide quality programs and services at affordable prices for all in our community.
Come and join us on November 15th, 2018 at Brown's Auction located at 2323 N. Jackson.
A few highlights from our 2018 programs:
· 38th year of 4th Grade Learn to Swim / Water Safety
· Over 1,300 youth participate in our youth sports leagues each year
· Donated pool time for boys and girls High School swim team
· Transportation services for Military families
· Child care services for Military families
· We were able to secure $81,000 in private grant money to send 130 military kids to Camp Wood
· Train lifeguards for Junction City, Chapman, Herington, Enterprise, Abilene, Ogden, Manhattan & Rock Springs
· Provide programs and services for our members and program participants year round
Each year we hold our Benefit Auction a week before Thanksgiving. It's a great way to get those Christmas present all in one stop and support your local YMCA :)
This years Auction will be November 15th. You can come in at 2:00p to start your bidding for the Silent Auction!! The Silent Auction will end at 6:00pm when we'll start the Live Auction. We will start serving the meal at 4:30. Smithfield Foods will be grilling up sausages, we'll have baked beans, potato salad and plenty of desserts!! Cost for the meal is $6 / adult, $3 / kid (6 yr-10 yr), kids under 5 eat free. We will also have soda, water, wine and beer.
Check back often to see an updated list of Auction Items!!