With your financial support we can continue to provide quality programs and services at affordable prices for all in our community.
A few highlights from our 2018 programs:
· 38th year of 4th Grade Learn to Swim / Water Safety
· Over 1,300 youth participate in our youth sports leagues each year
· Donated pool time for boys and girls High School swim team
· Transportation services for Military families
· Child care services for Military families
· We were able to secure $81,000 in private grant money to send 130 military kids to Camp Wood
· Train lifeguards for Junction City, Chapman, Herington, Enterprise, Abilene, Ogden, Manhattan & Rock Springs
· Provide programs and services for our members and program participants year round
Each year we hold our Benefit Auction a week before Thanksgiving. It's a great way to get those Christmas present all in one stop and support your local YMCA :)
We want to thank all those who came out to support the YMCA on the 15th. Check back next year!! We'll have the Auction on November 21st.